Re: Automatic installs

Sorry. Replied privately instead of to the list...

Way back in the mists of time, around the time of the squeeze release, I asked here and it was recommended to use apt rather than aptitude...

I'm guessing the best practice has changed...?

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 3:50 AM, Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
On Du, 17 nov 13, 16:39:10, Neal Murphy wrote:

> Actually, if efficiency was important, the --purge option would accept a
> regex. Or there'd be a --purgex option.

Behold the power of aptitude

    aptitude purge ~c
    aptitude purge ~o