Re: Why Debian

I use Debian because Debian is like an old good car. Easy to open and see how it's mounted. Without too much customization. Without too much gurus and astronauts. And with a lot of support. I like it very much. Really.

But if you prefer more customization and a distro very user friendly (and the astronaut), maybe you could use Xubuntu or maybe Linux Mint.

Sorry for my english ;)