Debian on thecus N2560

With energy prices here in the UK spiraling ever upwards it's time I changed my home NAS hardware to something a little less power hungry. After some random searching I came across the Thecus N2560 http://www.thecus.com/product.php?PROD_ID=96 and was wondering how hard it would be to get debian on it or if there were any firmware images already available.

I've had a quick search and apparently it doesn't use a bios but rather a custom boot loader by intel so not sure if it will support booting from USB.

If it's not possible on this device can some suggest a suitable low powered one that supports 2 drives (for raid).