Re: What to do when not understanding man pages?

The apt-cd package may help here.  Also when searching for tutorials I
find it useful to append "tutorial OR howto" to google searches for
problems like this.  The howtos get you into another probably useful

jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>
Avoid the Gates Of Hell, use Linux!