Re: Hosting advice

On Thursday, October 31, 2013 22:36, "Scott Ferguson" <scott.ferguson.debian.user@gmail.com> said:

> On 01/11/13 09:53, Craig L. wrote:
>> May I trouble you good people for suggestions that meet these needs?
>> We would like to have at least one working email address by close of
>> business tomorrow (Friday, 1 November), or Monday at the latest.
>>

> Match your requirements, support Debian, and, Debian support
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianHosting

Ah, this is exactly what I need. I will do some exploring and we should
be able to have at least one functioning email address by this afternoon.

Thanks Scott, and to everyone else that took the time to respond. I think
I have what I need for the moment. Our needs right now are a functioning
email address. Our eventual plan is to go with a VPS running Wheezy,
Apache, Exim4, PostgreSQL9 and Courier IMAP, and eventual plans to go to
a dedicated system, either housed locally or colocated.

Regards,
Craig