Re: Fwd: USB 3.0 Device Enumeration failed on USB 3.0 Port in Debian 6.0 "squeeze" 64 Bit OS

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 09:33:35AM +0530, Ritesh Prajapati wrote:
> Hi Gregory,
>
>     Do you know any configuration or anything else which will be
> done to enable USB 3.0 support in older kernel like *2.6.32*? I have
> already sent one text file which contains lsmod, lsusb, dmesg output
> of my Linux OS in previous mail.

I don't know if usb 3.0 support will be back-ported to 2.6.32. Even
if it were, I don't know for sure that this newer kernel would be
released in squeeze unless it contained important security fixes. This
also assumes that security fixes for squeeze were being provided
when/if this happens. I also think that if usb 3.0 support were to be
backported to 2.6.32 that would have already happened, but I could be
wrong there.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn..net