Re: which MTA to choose for a simple client?

From:	berenger.morel@neutralite.org
Date:	Wed, 09 Oct 2013 03:13:27 +0200
> I use a tiling window managers: it will never spawn ugly dialog in
> my face for a reason or another, and for the situations when I simply
> want to run a TTY without X, it will fit perfectly too.

Reminiscent of the MUA available in the Oberon subsystem in LinuxAOS.
Here are links to the installer, to usage notes and to a screengrab from
a desktop machine.
http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~fld/UnixAos/
http://carnot.yi.org/ComputerSystems.html#OLPC
http://members.shaw.ca/peasthope/OberonMUA.png

SMTP and POP3 suffice.  With POP3, retrieve messages whenever convenient.
The complete MailMessages is available for reading when offline.

Your ISP might also provide a Web mail service which you can use in
unusual circumstances.

Regards,            ... Peter E.

--
123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 12
Tel +13606390202  Bcc: peasthope at shaw.ca  http://carnot.yi.org/