Re: which MTA to choose for a simple client?

berenger.morel@neutralite.org:
> Le 09.10.2013 11:08, Jochen Spieker a écrit :
>> berenger.morel@neutralite.org:
>>
>> - How do I plan to access mails using mutt (IMAP or local storage?)
>
> IMAP.

Then the rest is really easy. Just point mutt to that IMAP server and
install+configure one of the super-dumb MTAs like nullmailer etc.

You can take a look at my mutt config, separated into multiple files for
easier maintainability:

http://well-adjusted.de/~jrspieker/cfg/mutt/

The files are already quite old, but I didn't change very much in the
mean time. Mutt didn't change much either. The whole configuration is
based on Sven Guckes', but he took his own offline a few years ago.

J.
--
Thy lyrics in pop songs seem to describe my life uncannily accurately.
[Agree]   [Disagree]