JSON::XS error

Hi all,

I'm trying to install and experiment with Thruk on my nagios server, but am running into a perl error, which is why I am posting here. I asked on the thruk irc channel, but that went nowhere. In any case, this is beyond my pitiful perl-foo, so i figured I'd ask.

This is on an i386 sid container (openvz) running on proxmox-ve (wheezy). When I try to install the thruk package (thruk_1.76-3_debian8_i386.deb), I get the following error message:

 Perl API version v5.14.0 of JSON::XS does not match v5.18.0 at /usr/lib/thruk/perl5/i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi-64int/XSLoader.pm line 92.
 Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/thruk/lib/Thruk/Utils/CLI.pm line 19.
 BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/thruk/lib/Thruk/Utils/CLI.pm line 19.
 Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/thruk line 77.

where line 77 of /usr/share/thruk/lib/Thruk/Utils/CLI.pm is:

 use JSON::XS qw/encode_json decode_json/;

I have two JSON/XS.pm on the system, one from thruk and one from the thruk package, and the other from libjson-xs-perl.

Can anyone suggest how to get past this error?

Thanks,
--b