I have an Openoffice question for small business.

Hi all:

I am Sysadmin at a small business. We have a complete mail-web-vpn infrastructure and my boss is happy with it. I guess we are a successful case of open software use in the "real world"

But -of course, there is always an issue- my users keep complaining about OpenOffice migration to Libre Office. They even complain if I change OO from 3.2 to 3.3. I believe there were major changes in that version.

The question is: Is there any way of freezing OO version indefinetly?

I am currently using oldstable OO but I guess my time is going short. What will happen when they release the new version of debian? I don't know what to do...

Thanks in advance for any advices.

Zeke

PD: My native language is not English, I'm sorry for any mistakes in my writing.

--
¨Como siempre, los ingenieros hicieron un
escándalo, aunque terminaron la maniobra