Re: Debian wheezy boot problem - Boot sector not identified by board

Le 07.10.2013 09:54, Roland RoLaNd a écrit :
All,

I have an intel dh77kc board. it previously had windows 7 installed
on it.
i tried installing debian wheezy net install. installation goes
perfectly fine up untill reboot.
once reboot is done, i get " Initializing and establishing link"
and immediately goes into network boot
I tried resetting bios settings to default, i even upgraded the bios
itself. and changed from AHCI to IDE
nothing is working so far.

Note: i thought it's not debian specific, by installing windows 7
again. and it worked fine..

Any hint on what might be going on ?

Are you sure the flag "boot" is set on the right partition?