Re: Security Audit of Debian 7 after install

C.T.F. Jansen wrote:
> What security holes have been found in Debian 7 after installing it ?

Debian publishes all of their security advisories to the
debian-security-announce mailing list.  Also all security related
information is available on the Debian security page.

  http://www.debian.org/security/

> In the releases 5 and 6 tiger was run after the install and the
> significant events noticed were a world writable directory that
> shouldn't have been world writable.

Bug numbers please?  Other references?  Give us something that we can
look at and verify.

Also I am suspicious of many simple security scripts since they often
create false positives.

Bob