Re: About debain kernel stable repo

Le 06.10.2013 11:11, 陶治江 a écrit :
Hello!

 I am using debian wheezy, and now I want to focus on
 the kernel study, or other stuffs.
 I can install release code from linux-source-3.2.xx package,
 But I want to ask whether we can access or track the debian
 official kernel repos (of stable release), It means I can
 using git or svn to get the lastest stable kernel source and the
 kernel updating tracks,
 without installing the latest source package.

 Any info would appreciated.

 Nicol

This link might help you: https://alioth.debian.org/scm/?group_id=30428
Honestly, I am surprised, it seem they are using svn here, but I remember having seen git repo for other packages... Maybe you should ask such kind of things on the development mailing list, informations would be more precise and or updated.