One-Stop Debian Box Config Tool: Mailing List Established

Greetings All!

You may recall my post last month calling for collaborators to help with a new configuration tool for Debian systems.

I am happy to report that we now have a project name, a mailing list, and... a team!

Anyone who is interested in adding their skills to the project, or would simply like to follow our progress, is invited to subscribe to the 'tweakengine' mailing list on Google Groups.

For those not using Gmail, send an email to:
tweakengine+subscribe@googlegroups.com

For those using Gmail, open the following URL and click "Apply to join group":
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tweakengine

Note that you are also able, and welcome, to browse our posts without subscribing. Simply point your web browser at the above URL -- no Gmail or Google account required.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Yours Sincerely,
Jarrod O'Flaherty.