Re: texlive: eurosans.sty missing

On 2013-10-03, Pierre Frenkiel <pierre.frenkiel@gmail.com> wrote:

>   hi Curt,
>   what do  you mean by pertinent "info"?
>   Until July 17(which is the last time I ran latex), the file eurosans.sty
>   was present, and on September 30, it was missing.
>   Of course I tried to find it on my discs ("locate eurosans" being the
>   best tool for that) otherwise I wouldn't have to download it from CTAN.

Well, for instance, you're running wheezy would've been a start
pertinent-info wise.

I'm running squeeze.

A non-exhaustive google search seems to indicate the file has
indeed disappeared from Wheezy. I can't find it here :

http://packages.debian.org/stable/texlive

When and why it vanished, I don't know.  Maybe it's some sort of
licensing issue.

Sorry not to be helpful.