(Solved) How can I use Jack instead of Pulse

On Sunday 09 June 2013 01:55 AM, Joel Roth wrote:
Kailash wrote:
Hi All,

I'm experimenting with sound settings on my debian box: 7.0 stable

Using main non-free and contrib repositories.

I've currently got PulseAudio running and several apps which use
Gstreamer for audio. I'd like to use Jack instead. I've tried some
searches to find a Gstreamer Jack plugin, but haven't found any.

Any help here would be appreciated.

The output of Gstreamer can be directed to PulseAudio.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PulseAudio#GStreamer

The output of PulseAudio can be directed to Jack.

http://trac.jackaudio.org/wiki/WalkThrough/User/PulseOnJack

And here is a more general reference about using PulseAudio
with Jack.

http://jackaudio.org/pulseaudio_and_jack

Greetings,

Joel