shutdown and restart menu item disappeared from user menu

Hello

I am experiencing a strange effect since a few days and I could not found a solution.

On my system on one user (the other user are unaffected) there is no more a command to restart or shutdown the computer in the user menu in Gnome (I mean the one in the top-right corner).

>From some days the menu ends with the line suspend, while in the past (and still for the other users) I had to more lines: restart and shutdown.

Debian: wheezy
Gnome: 3.4.2

I have tried to search for similar problem but with no luck.

Any help will be appreciate.

Thanks

Andra Fascilla