Debian Wheezy & SSD+HDD configuration

Hello list,

I just installed Debian 7.0 "Wheezy" on what I call my new workstation.
It's a pretty standard setup: right now I installed Debian on the first
SATA drive (a 120Gb SSD drive) and mounted my 1Tb HDD as my home
partition with no problems at all.

I've been reading here and there though, and it's fair to say that the
SSD stuff is kind of new to me. I found nice documentation in the Wiki
(http://wiki.debian.org/SSDOptimization) but I hope you don't mind if I
ask for your personal opinion about a few things:

- Do I really need to set up a complex configuration for partitioning
like seen here (http://wiki.debian.org/Multi%20HDD/SSD%20Partition%
20Scheme)? Should I be worried for unexpected errors if not?
- What are (if any) the *must take into account* aspects when working
with an SSD on Debian? Are there any "new routines" I should be aware of
right now?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards,
@FranRGuerrero