Re: Debian Wheezy Xen HP-Tools on DL380 G7 - hpasmlited general protection fault

On 05.06.2013 12:11, Martin Holub wrote:
> Haven't tried it for myself but maybe the Ubuntu Packages work since
> the have been built on Kernel 3.2. No idea if it really works but you
> should give it a try. Otherwise you would need to wait for HP to
> rebuild the Packages on Wheezy since HP currently has only Squeeze
> builds.
>
> Cheers,
> Martin

I actually used the packages provided by HP for ubuntu/precise.
I just tried with the precise kernel and got the same hpasmlited general
protection fault :-(

 Linux xenhost 3.2.0-47-generic #72-Ubuntu SMP Mon Jun 3 17:53:49 UTC
2013 x86_64 GNU/Linux

WR,
Bruno