Re: a browser for debian that will play pandora.com?

John L. Cunningham wrote:
> On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 03:38:03PM -0800, Britton Kerin wrote:
> > iceweasel doesn't seem to, I downloaded firefox and ran it but
> > it doesn't seem to either (just hangs forever).
>
> It works fine for me in chromium-browser on both Squeeze and Wheezy. I do have
> flashplugin-nonfree installed, though.

It also works fine for me with google-chrome, I'm running sid. The
particlar versions of chrome and flash:
$ aptitude search ~i | grep -E "chrome|flash" | awk '{print $2}' | xargs apt-cache policy
flashplugin-nonfree:
  Installed: 1:3.2
  Candidate: 1:3.2
  Version table:
 *** 1:3.2 0
        500 http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ wheezy/contrib amd64 Packages
        500 http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ jessie/contrib amd64 Packages
        500 http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ sid/contrib amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
google-chrome-stable:
  Installed: 27.0.1453.93-r200836
  Candidate: 27.0.1453.93-r200836
  Version table:
 *** 27.0.1453.93-r200836 0
        500 http://dl.google.com/linux/chrome/deb/ stable/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

--
James Richardson
http://jamestechnotes.com

I prefer encrypted email: keyid D8467AFB