RE: Debian 7 Wheezy Stable Relelased

> DRM ebooks will not work that way (unless you strip them of course),
> and the publishing industry has not yet followed the music industry on
> DRM

Anyone who runs Wine can install Adobe Digital Editions, which will allow download of compatible files without the Kobo software.  Also, the Debian version of the Kobo software runs fine on 32-bit, I have it installed on my AMD64 machine via multiarch.  A recent .deb is available out there, it is available quite perfectly legitimately.  I should post a link, but I don't have it available ATM.  Googling about tangential topics will locate it, if a straightforward search fails to turn it up.  No stripping of DRM necessary, so US users need not feel uncomfortable about this, although it is possible to do so if truly desired.  I will refrain from instructing anyone on how to do *that*.