Re: New distro

On Wed, 8 May 2013 22:49:52 +0300
Valaki Valahol <ozoltan9@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Sven...
>
> I have never used jigdo before and it seems much more difficult to me
> then simply downloading it from http of ftp...

It's not as simple for sure, but jigdo is not that hard to use and a
very useful software if you need to work with images for any reason.

Just try it and if you have questions we'll gladly help.

If you are just installing on your own box a netinst or cd/dvd 1 will
be enough to get you going.

I see live images now as well so choose your poison.. ;)