Re: Too many emails

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Valaki Valahol <ozoltan9@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hello ...

Since I have subscribed to Your email list I am getting any kind
of emails, not only those concerning my question...
Is this normal and how can I stop receiving all emails, only
the answers to my question ?

Regards
Zoltan

I'll take the answer to another level.  You fail to understand what an open source community is.  It isn't free support. It isn't a service which provides for your needs, now.  It is a group, where anyone can help anyone.  If you are interested in giving, as well as taking, then stay in the list and maybe you can contribute something.  If you're only in it for your own selfish needs, then do as some other suggest and get off the list, asking to be CC'ed with a good answer.