No difference between Wheezy Live Free ISO and Nonfree ISO?

I tried the Debian 7 (Gnome3 amd64) LiveCD, and Gnome kept defaulting to Fallback mode. I realized it wasn't loading the Radeon firmware, which is part of the nonfree firmware. So I downloaded the nonfree LiveCD ISO, and it still failed. Comparing the .packages lists, they are exactly the same. I then checked in the ISO itself, and the nonfree LiveCD contains no nonfree firmware (also checking /lib/firmware in squashfs). Is this wrong? I am new here, so maybe I am missing something.

Free Source:
http://live.debian.net/cdimage/release/7.0.0/amd64/iso-hybrid/

NonFree Source:
http://live.debian.net/cdimage/release/7.0.0+nonfree/amd64/iso-hybrid/

Any help would be appreciated, and I do apologize if this is the wrong place to ask. Thanks!