Re: Install from iso (no disc burn)

On 05/07/2013 09:40 PM, Harry Putnam wrote:
I'd like to try installing debian from an iso file but not burn a
disc.  Google turns up actual piles of reports and instructions for
doeing that, but as I plow thru I'm finding they all (so far) seem to
expect the user is installing debian on a windows machine.
/snip/

Or any other way to proceed without burning a disc.  Or running a live
cd or etc.  I have no cdrom available currently.
/snip/

How about you burn the iso into a flash drive, and set your BIOS to boot from
the usb?

--doug