Re: Man Hates Less

Draco Metallium(Rodrigo S. Cañibano) wrote:
Last night I did a dist-upgrade of my wheezy debian, today I woke up without "less". I tried to install it via "apt-get install less" but it removes both man-db and debhelper.

Does anyone know why is that? I am alone here?

Should I panic?

same here:

root@HDBF:/# apt-get install less
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  libdns81 libisc83
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  alien debhelper equivs man-db
  less
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 4 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
Need to get 135 kB of archives.
After this operation, 3,380 kB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? n
Abort.

Hugo