Re: What is libspeedchd2.............

 On Fri, 3 May 2013 10:57:45 +0100 "Darac Marjal
 mailinglist@darac.org.uk" sent this:

	>On Fri, May 03, 2013 at 03:45:32PM +1000, Charlie wrote:
>>
>>    Debian wheezy and to upgrade chromium requires libspeedchd2, but
>> 	it doesn't show up as a debian file?
>>
>> aptitude search libspeedchd2
>                         ^ typo?
>
> % aptitude search libspeechd
> p   libspeechd-dev     - Speech Dispatcher: Development libraries a...
> p   libspeechd2        - Speech Dispatcher: Shared libraries
>
>This "speech" appears to be "text-to-speech", rather than speech
>recognition.

  Thank you Darac and Morel. It's much appreciated.

Charlie
    --
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living
	by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. ---Norman
	MacEwan