Re: gtk-config

> ,----
> | The package name specified on the pkg-config command line is defined to
> | be the name of the metadata file, minus the .pc extension.
> `----

pardon!
of course it should be without extension "pc". I had removed "pc" and now
everything is ok!
> For Multi-Arch, so that multiple instances of libgtk-3-dev are
> coinstallable.
ok but how does system know about this directory?
default place for "*.pc" files is  /usr/lib/pkgconfig/ and PKG_CONFIG_PATH
variable is not set in my case. How does pkg-config can find gtk+-3.0.pc
file?
Thanks in advance.