[closed] MICROSOFT HIRED THESE PEOPLE TO SABOTAGE OPEN SOURCE

I guess the thread should be closed? I'm not the OP, but I don't care
and close it now. I know it's arrogant to do it.

If somebody is interested to continue, please do it at
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/d-community-offtopic/2013-April/date.html