Re: MICROSOFT HIRED THESE PEOPLE TO SABOTAGE OPEN SOURCE

On Tue, 2013-04-09 at 15:47 +0100, Tony van der Hoff wrote:
> I killfiled Mardorf a while ago, because I was disinterested in his
> arrogant racist views.

I recommended to switch to off-topic mailing list! It's good if people
know how to filter email, but show me "racist views" (you might read it,
if somebody should quote it)! You're a liar!

I guess I'll forward those claims now to the admin of the list! It's not
ok to spread lies such as "MICROSOFT HIRED THESE PEOPLE TO SABOTAGE OPEN
SOURCE" and it's not ok to claim that I should have racist views!

Any evidence for all those claims and conspiracy theories?