Re: MICROSOFT HIRED THESE PEOPLE TO SABOTAGE OPEN SOURCE

On Tue, 2013-04-09 at 08:07 -0400, Carroll Grigsby wrote:
> Bzzzt. Wrong. Check out the Wikipedia article on banana
> republics.

That's a description of the term "banana republic", but colloquial I use
it for other countries with similar issues too. In Germany most people
won't call Islamic nations that kill their own and other people "banana
republic". When I call those nations "banana republics" the term I use
is much more harmless, then the terms that are usually used to describe
such countries.

I don't claim that Germany and other western countries are "good"
countries, I hope we don't need to discus this. I'm an anarchist!