need advice

i have been working on Postfix dovecot etc for couple of months and suddenly my my management ask the question that they want to sync mobile device calendar along with i map. i am sure about IMAP i can implement this with no issues but calendar sync is something that i am looking for.
 so the criteria is to sync all calender items on android and iphone and outlook etc.
so what you please have to suggest.
and obviously no option of third party like google calender etc.
we are looking for some centralized solution

Thanks

MYk