Re: account used for meeting request replies in evolution?

On Tue, 2013-03-05 at 23:08 +0100, Steven Post wrote:
> I there a way to configure evolution to select the correct address when
> accepting meeting requests or should I file a bug report with the Gnome
> developers?

You want to report a bug for Evolution 3.4.4-2? For those old versions I
don't had any issues, but I didn't test what you are doing, however,
I've got several accounts too and for those old versions a reply did use
the address of the account an email was sent to, but the 3.6. versions
are all buggy as hell, e,g. those replies aren't sent to the correct
address anymore.  The only reason for me to stay with Evolution is, that
I want to continue sharing the mail folders from different *NIX installs
on the same computer, without the need to have an imap server and to
lose old emails, IOW only evolution is able to read evolution mails, if
other MUAs try to use the same maildirs it doesn't work.

If possible switch to another MUA. Distro specific bugs are usually
ignored by the distro maintainers and I suspect bugs caused by upstream
will be ignored by upstream.

--
http://sacom.hk/mission