UEFI

Greetings all,

Yes, I can hear the sighs - `not that old chestnut', but this is a
petition that only those based in the U.S. can help with and it's
important.
I try not to post links here, but have done so for the same reason.

Most here can work their way around the UEFI hurdle, but many can't out in
the majority of the world and this is where Linux as a whole will suffer
in uptake figures, because all U.E.F.I does is discourage others from
using anything other than Microsoft's products.

I think it's worth a signature or two.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-microsofts-requirement-secureboot-uefi-interface-anti-competitive/W819g11G?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

Regards,

Weaver

--
"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its  government."
 -- Thomas Paine

Registered Linux User: 554515