Re: Does any one know what day Wheezy will be released?

Hi,

In article <[🔎] CABEa5JpC1iRCu7UbyWoxmtXnJ31yBbzp_B+f8gcnpBTPBdFpBA@mail.gmail.com>,
           Timothy Magee<timothymagee0@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am about to install linux on a computer, and I want to install
> debian. Right now I have two computers one running Ubuntu 12 and
> another running Debian 4 or something. I like Debian because I can
> download the DVD's of the software and take it home because I don't
> have internet at my house. I really want a stable debian release, but
> I even more want Linux Kernel 3.x. I am willing to wait a few weeks
> but not months/years. Can anyone give me a date for when Wheezy should
> be released?

There's no date set yet. However, there's no reason why you can't install
Wheezy now. Now that it's in freeze, it's pretty safe to use I'd have
thought.

Andy