Re: Not for me.

Le Lun 4 mars 2013 22:26, Joe a écrit :
> On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 14:54:50 -0600
> Yaro Kasear <yaro@marupa.net> wrote:
> Mark is wrong, Windows is also a command-line OS.

Hum... for windows 9x (and Me, and 3.x) ok, since they are based on MSDOS,
but for NT family, there is no way to run it without graphical layer.
In that family, the commandline is an option, unlike graphical modes, and
unlike linux distributions, where the graphical stuff is optional.

Well, I might be wrong, I'm not an admin... but if one here knows how to
remove, say, explorer.exe, I would be very happy to learn how to, since it
would mean I could replace the buggy (I stopped at windows XP, it may
explain my harsh words... or not.) graphical stuff with something more
stable.