Re: Not for me.

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 1:03 PM, steef <debian.linux@home.nl> wrote:

> i agree completely with your remarks. i did not mix up in this *discussion*
> (except only one short remark) when i came back from the gambia because i
> considered it as completely useless to *talk* to a guy who did not take the
> trouble to read the documentation and - indeed- WE HAVE SEEN THEM BEFORE AND
> WILL SEE THEM IN THE FUTURE. let us keep tolerant.

I disagree. We shouldn't be tolerant of obstinate idiots. I kill-filed
this particular one long ago (when he started a thread by putting
conditions on who should reply and how) and wish that everyone had
done so too in order not to pollute the d-u archives. I've skimmed
through 1 out of 2 of the replies within these threads that have
landed in my inbox and I didn't see any value in them.