Re: OT: Fruit (was Re: Installation failed - again - why am I not surprised)

Em 04-03-2013 09:48, albcares escreveu:
that's right or almost right. The story told of a pumpkin and an
acorn. And when the man lied under the oak to have a sleep, he was
actually awaken by a falling acorn that made his nose bleeding. This
is why the big pumpkins grow from a shaggy grass.
(sorry for my basic language)

Are you making this up now or this tale really exists in other countries than Brazil? Here this story is told by writer Monteiro Lobato, it is called "The world reformer".