Re: Installation failed

On Sat, 02 Mar 2013 13:56:55 -0500
Mark Filipak <markfilipak.linux@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2013/3/2 11:26 AM, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> > On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 19:03:14 -0500
> > Miles Fidelman <mfidelman@meetinghouse.net> wrote:
> >
> >> First off, I'm going to repeat: STOP SENDING TWO COPIES OF YOUR
> >> EMAILS. It's simply rude.  Reply to the list or not at all.
> >
> > +1
> > I've not been a thread participant and yet am still getting Cc:s in
> > my inbox from Mark Filipak while the legitimate Debian mail is
> > going to its own folder as it should.
> >
> > Cybe R. Wizard
>
> Cybe, I belong to many lists. Some have been other Linux lists and
> some have been Mozilla lists and some have been Windows lists. This
> list apparently behaves rather differently. It may result from a
> combination of the way that lists.debian.org constructs headers and
> the way headers are being processed by google mail. I'm doing some
> investigation. - Mark.

Perhaps I've failed to make myself clear.  I voluntarily subscribe to
debian-user@lists.debian.org and fully expect mail from that address.

When I get mail from you, personally, it is unsolicited and, therefore,
spam.  As such, I now ask you to stop sending mail directly to me as
I do read the list.  Personal mail is /NOT/ welcome.  You are spaming
me and, if it isn't intentional, stop it.

I do not care about the whys and wherefores; I do not wish to receive
personal mail from you.  Take care of that problem you have of sending
spam to everyone /however you may do it/ and restrict your posts to the
list only.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Nice computers don't go down.