Re: Installation failed

On 2013/3/2 11:26 AM, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 19:03:14 -0500
Miles Fidelman <mfidelman@meetinghouse.net> wrote:

First off, I'm going to repeat: STOP SENDING TWO COPIES OF YOUR
EMAILS. It's simply rude.  Reply to the list or not at all.

+1
I've not been a thread participant and yet am still getting Cc:s in my
inbox from Mark Filipak while the legitimate Debian mail is going to
its own folder as it should.

Cybe R. Wizard

Cybe, I belong to many lists. Some have been other Linux lists and some have been Mozilla lists and some have been Windows lists. This list apparently behaves rather differently. It may result from a combination of the way that lists.debian.org constructs headers and the way headers are being processed by google mail. I'm doing some investigation. - Mark.