Re: Installation failed - again - why am I not surprised

Harvey Kelly wrote:
On 2 March 2013 10:58, Chris Bannister <cbannister@slingshot.co.nz> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 01, 2013 at 08:20:32PM -0500, Mark Filipak wrote:
João, kindly stop responding to this thread. I want help, not noise.
Bloody cheek!!  Did you behave this way on other distro support lists?
Watching this from afar, what I find staggering is Mr. Filipak's
absurd sense of entitlement. His rudeness is followed by orders for
help.

He has managed to hog the whole list, and get a lot of technical
expertise for free, for days now - by displaying the attitude of a
particularly badly-behaved child.

What a d!ck.

but it has been fascinating, in a train-wreck, troll-baiting kind of way :-)

actually, as someone pointed out, there were a few things to be learned from the discussion