Re: I wish to advocate linux

--- On Fri, 3/1/13, Joao Luis Meloni Assirati <assirati@nonada.if.usp.br> wrote:

> From: Joao Luis Meloni Assirati <assirati@nonada.if.usp.br>
> Subject: Re: I wish to advocate linux
> To: "Martin McCormick" <martin@x.it.okstate.edu>
> Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Date: Friday, March 1, 2013, 10:01 PM
>  This guy managed to get
> everybody in
> this list working for him, even if he is unable to make a
> single
> meaningful objective question. Even if he is insulting
> individual people,
> the community and Debian ("nothing works, why am I not
> surprised")! And at
> the end all the energy spent with him will be lost. People
> will get tired
> and he will leave crying that "it is impossible to install
> Linux" and
> "Linux people are jerks".

After following his soap opera for what seems like an eternity, I can only conclude that he suffers from acute if not terminal PEBKAC. Still amusing but in the end what a waste of energy.

(I will likely now be added to the 'hit' list.  I also have the honor of the OP in a private email telling me he "hopes I get cancer"!.  Yup.  He's a real charmer!!)