Re: Install failed - let's start again, without bogus assumptions, please.

> Joao Luis Meloni Assirati wrote:
>>> Windows-NT 3.5 was probably the finest OS ever written
>> Let us see who will be the first to bite the troll :)
>>

> Do you really want to start a "debate" on best OS ever? Talk about an
> ugly religious argument, even if we exclude anyone dumb (or trollish)
> enough to consider any version of Windows anywhere close to in the
> running. :-)

But I think it is not about a "debate on best OS ever". It is about
getting everybody working for him. Everyody must solve his problems to
show that Linux is better than Windows. This is a classic case of
trolling. He used this zombie technique before when he said that Windows
is much easier to install than Linux, and managed to get people enslaved,
desperate to show that Linux is so superior that even unspeakable problems
can be solved.