RE: Driver Network Dell PowerEdge R720

Hello,

> I made a download debian-6.0.7-amd64-netinst.iso.
> I have Dell Power EDGE, when I go to install debian, it not detect a driver network.
> I put broadcom but fail.
>
> What Is happening ?

Probably the driver is not in the default Debian image. Go to the download page http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/debian-installer/ and try a non-free version with the "extra drivers".

You might want to try downloading http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/6.0.7/amd64/iso-cd/firmware-6.0.7-amd64-netinst.iso which is the same amd64 image you had but now with some non-free NIC drivers included. For a lot of Broadcom NICs, which is what a lot of servers have, this will solve your problem.

Bonno Bloksma