Re: Problems with apt-get

On 02/27/2013 10:14 PM, Henson Sturgill wrote:
Is anyone else getting GPG signature errors when updating from
ftp.us.debian.org <http://ftp.us.debian.org>
tonight?*<http://lists.debian.org/debian-testing-security-announce/>*

Yes!  http://ftp.us.debian.org address not found

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 2:20 PM, Nate Bargmann <n0nb@n0nb.us
<mailto:n0nb@n0nb.us>> wrote:

    * On 2013 27 Feb 12:37 -0600, Steven Grunza wrote:

     > > Also, after running 'apt-get update' try another mirror. Change:
     > >
     > > deb http://ftp.lug.udel.edu/pub/debian/

     > > deb http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/
     > >
     > > Run 'apt-get update' and see what's what.
     > >

     > Running apt-get update now.  It's a little bit slower since I'm one
     > state away from udel.edu <http://udel.edu> but there's an ocean
    between me and the UK.

    Are we to surmise that you're in the US?  If so, you may want to use:

    deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/

    instead.  That will round-robin through the mirrors.

    - Nate