Re: Best recommendations for posting anonymously?? Looking for pointers

    berenger> Le 11.01.2013 23:27, Engineering Safety Organization a
    berenger> écrit :
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Does anyone have any great suggestions for how to best post
    >> anonymously to web sites and how to create web sites and web
    >> servers to allow participants a reasonable expectation of
    >> anonymity so that they can freely post their concerns?
    >>
    >> There is a pro-regulation website, http://www.engsafety.org, on
    >> which I would like to add directions describing how best to
    >> post anonymously for end users.  I would like US govt
    >> regulators to be able to comment about the problems and
    >> corruption they encounter at their jobs without fear of
    >> retaliation, but I am not sure how best to set-up a site which
    >> could provide this service.  The hope would be to coordinate a
    >> bright light on the current regulatory problems to help speed
    >> up the process of regulatory reform through safe public
    >> discourse.
    >>
    >> Have any other site already successfully achieved this result?
    >>
    >> Help and feedback are appreciated.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Engsafety

    berenger> I think Tor
    berenger> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor_(anonymity_network))
    berenger> and freenet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freenet) are
    berenger> some interesting starting points.

Berenger, thanks for the feedback and all suggestions are appreciated.

I looked at the Tor project  already and oddly the web site topic came
up in my local gym.  The consensus on the Tor project is that it seems
to  be  a  US govt  sponsored  project  to  lure and  track  potential
terrorists on the web.  The project looks really suspicious, and there
was wide doubt in just our gym about its intentions.  I would not feel
comfortable  recommending it  for  http://www.engsafety.org, which  is
critical of the failure of US regulators.

I think there  must be a better approach to anonymity.   I am sure our
site is not the first to need this type of setup.

Thanks again for the input.

Engsafety.