Re: live server monitoring graphs

> No. The server is the non-GUI part. There is (as far as I know) no
> non-GUI client for GKrellM. For the server, have a look at the
> 'gkrellmd' package which should provide you with the minimal non-GUI
> daemon.
>
> However, GKrellM also has a limitation that it's also one client to
> one server. Depending on how many servers you have, you might need a
> particularly wide monitor :)

i think i did not communicated my question properly. what i mean about
non-gui clients is not about the software but a server client
environment. here is what i want to explain.

I have 6 core Linux server and all of them are X terminal no Desktop
is installed on our server. as per my finding with GKrellM it is a
desktop application. i have no problem with one desktop machine. i
think i can manage one machine with wide monitor 22 inch"

so what i was asking. can i install one Debian machine with with
Desktop environment only for viewing GKrellM output but on the other
hand on all X terminals i could install a client module of GKrellM
just for collecting information and throwing it to the server.

is that possible?

Thanks.