Corrupted desktop

Hello,
Could someone please advise the correct package to file a bug report
against? I suspect it's gnome-tweak-tool, but I'm not sure.

Test setup:

1. Created a VM, using debian-wheezy-DI-b4-amd64-CD-1.iso on Win7 host
running Virtualbox.
2. Log in, go to Activities - applications - advanced settings -
desktop. Turn on "Have file manager handle the desktop".
3. Shut down the VM (not restart). Do stuff for a while on the host.
4. Start VM, log in. Click on activities.

Expected result: background should dim
Actual result: background corrupts, often with stuff I have been
looking at on the host.

Thanks