Error with Munin on wheezy

Hello at all,
I have an dedicated server running on wheezy. Short information about the system:
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+
8GB RAM
2x750GB SoftwareRAID

I'm using Xen for vitualization and let 3 VPS run. All of them are running Munin without problems.
But the dom0 has problems.
After installing Munin the System is telling me something about kernel errors (Oops).
I removed munin an started hardware checks/let the hoster start.
No hardware errors.
I reinstalled munin --> same error
I removed munin and reinstalled it (this time I was watching syslog and debug.log)-->same error
everytime I mus let restart the system, a reboot command doesn't work.
After I had restarted the system 5 minutes later the system told me again that a kernel Oops happened.
I removed munin again. At the moment ist is not installed.
Could hddtemp or lm-sensors (both was installed before the installation of munin) be the reason?
Best regards
Thore