Re: For Help!

This sounds like you does not have internet access correctly configured.

Did you tried anything to know what is happening?

Le 08.12.2012 17:38, Aijun Xuan a écrit :
Hello, Debian:

First of all, I would like appreciate what Debian had offered to us!
I would thank GUN very much!

I am a new user. I just set up Debian in my desktop computer. I have
a problem. I can use the internet browser in Gnom when I am in
Debian's main page. But I can not browse any other pages like yahoo,
google etc.

I know I am aware of Linux very little. Please help me out if you
have time!

Thanks! Best Regard!

Aijun, Xuan